“We are a forerunner in the industry when it comes to mobile capabilities. With the most mobile users and trades per day placed through a mobile device, we continue to see year-over-year growth in the number of average daily users – the largest in the industry.” – Lule Demmissie, Director of Investment Products, TD Ameritrade
- Stay engaged with traders
- Drive mobile app download and usage
- Grow mobile offerings to support traders
- Traders were informed of transactions in real time via phone
- Web widget simplified app download process
- Participants of thinkorswim Challenge were connected
- 124% uptick in trading on mobile devices
- Double-digit growth of mobile users
- 36% of trades placed via mobile in the recent thinkorswim Challenge
TD Ameritrade hosts an annual Thinkorswim Challenge (TOSCH) where college students learn to trade, competing for prizes for their schools.
TDA wanted to engage millennials over their favorite mobile channels.
Using QWASI’s flexible platform, TDA was present over mobile via SMS and Messaging Apps, allowing students to set communication preferences to receive updates throughout the Challenge.
Over 17,000 mobile trades placed, with nearly 2,500 trades placed each day.