“We’re now the fastest-growing restaurant company in the US, and we have been for the last few years now. Technology has been an important part of that. It’s made the brand more relevant and interesting, and people are paying attention to what we’re doing.” – J. Patrick Doyle, CEO at Domino’s Pizza
- Grow mobile ordering to drive sales increase
- Improve customer experience and satisfaction
- Build engaging digital platforms that communicate brand story
- Raise awareness for digital ordering
- Customers place orders anywhere at anytime
- Were able to text pizza emoji ???? to start order via phone
- Mobile marketing messages drove sales growth
- Thousands of signups at launch
- More than 1.2 billion earned media impressions
- Online ordering accounts for nearly 60% of all orders
- Same store sales increased by 11%
QWASI & Yes Lifecycle Marketing partnered to bring emoji purchasing and customer message management to a top pizza chain.
When client wanted to activate impulse purchasing with a simple one click to order experience, they turned to QWASI.
QWASI built an easy order activation allowing customers to set up order and communication preferences: Twitter, Watch, Car, TV, and text with an Emoji to activate a new order.
The pizza chain was made ordering easier, more efficient, and gleaned more insights from their customer viewing data across new communication channels.
In 2015, approximately 50% of the pizza chain’s US sales came from digital platforms, with more than half coming from mobile devices. Globally, they reached an estimated $4.7B in digital sales.