QWASI is proud to offer paid, virtual internships for the Fall of 2021. We are hiring Virtual Sports Marketing Interns to work closely with our account teams to implement IOT, Mobile, and Social Media Marketing plans for sports brands and athletes. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping to create content, support marketing activations, support developing press releases, white papers, and case studies.
As a successful Marketing and Sales Intern, you will grow your resume, expertise, become QWASI certified, and learn tangible skills you can take with you into any future marketing position. In addition, you will learn standard marketing terminology as well as how to use the following tools: HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Basecamp, Infogram, and the QWASI platform. Virtual Associates need to be self-starters, enjoy problem-solving, communicate effectively, and be open to collaboration.
RESPONSIBILITIES – TEAMWORK
- Collaborating with a Mentor, Manager, Internal teams, Clients and Partners
- Working closely with the account team and marketing department
- Collaborating with Teams/Athletes to build social hub pages and assets
- Creating marketing materials such as PR and case studies, and presentations.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- Supporting clients with new assets and design updates
- Undergraduate student in Marketing, Business, Communications
- Strong self-motivation and interest in learning new skills
- Ability to work effectively within an international team and independently
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments
- Strong interpersonal skills & detail oriented
- Recommended by a QWASI School Affiliate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude with various social media platforms and data insights
- Proficiency basic software tools like Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Organization and time management skills
- College athletic experience preferred